Well I think that clarify under what license the contents avaiable on this site are released, is an essential step for building a better blog and a better Internet. I suggest you to read this page carefully if youare going to modify/distribute any content presents on this site. By doing this, you will be completely aware about what rights you have and what conditions you have to respect.
For this blog I've chosen to use the "by-nc-sa" (Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike) license. This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon the contents available on this site non-commercially, as long as you credit me and license your new creations under the identical terms.
You are free
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
- to Remix - to adapt the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial - You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
If you are interested in knowing the details about this license, you could find what you're looking for by visiting the official legal-code.
This section is about private/personal contents present on this site. All the personal contents of this blog, dealing with my private life, CANNOT be shared, copied nor modified or readapted in any form or condition. All rights are reserved.
This blog is not updated with any periodicity, so it could not represent a newspaper of any form. As a consequence, is not an editorial product under law n. 62 of 07/03/2001